HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Pinspiration May 16


Ciao! It has been a while, since I last made a post out of my monthly pins on Pinterest. But last month, to be honest, not many streetstylelooks really wowed me.
A big part of my May Pinterestboard were the looks from the Met Gala, which I already created a blogpost with. Then there were of course a few looks from bloggers and celebrities, which I liked and gathered some trends, which suited me the most. I also browsed through the onlineshops a bit, to get inspired. Fashion is definitely dominated by the clean cuts of the 90s at the moment. Normally I'm more the playful, girly and outrageous type, when it comes to clothing, but in some strange way, I really "get along" with that 90s-trend. Maybe because I grew up in the (late) 90s and I feel some sort of nostalgia

Ciao! Lang lang ists's her, dass ich meine monatliche Pinnwand "ausgewertet" und zu einem Post verarbeitet habe.
Ein großer Teil meiner Pinnwand bestand im Mai aus meinen liebsten Looks von der Met-Gala, welche ich aber schon in einem blogpost (hier) vereint habe. 
Besonders viele, einzigartige Streetstylelooks gab es letzten Monat komischerweise auch nicht, dennoch habe ich ein paar Trends zusammengetragen, die mich persönlich (anscheinend) am meisten ansprachen. Ausserdem habe ich ein wenig durch einige Shops gestöbert (online versteht sich;) und habe meine Must-haves bei Pinterest gehortet. Eigentlich bevorzuge ich ja eher (kindlich) verspielte, ausgefallene Kleidung, aber mit dem cleanen Look der aktuellen 90s-Trendwelle kann ich mich dennoch anfreunden. Kein Wunder eigentlich, meine Jugend fand ja auch in den (Ende) 90ern statt. Wahrscheinlich schwingt da bei mir ein Hauch Nostalgie mit.;)

(All pins from my May16 Pinterestboard)

Serena van der Woodsen in Cannes

Other Cannes Gowns

All White Lace

Leatherjackets


Blush Tones

Showrunner: Jeans

Orange is the new Black

90s  Layering

Chanel Cruise


Shop Favorites

Bershka
H&M
Stradivarius
Zara Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment