HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Friday 24 June 2016

Outfit Greetings from Sirmione


Day 2 at Lake Garda and once again our path took us to Sirmione. One would think, if you do sightseeing, fashion isn't that important. Not for me! I can not not think about my outfit in the morning. So before turning to the sightseeing part of that day, I'll show you our outfits of that day. And as it seems, as if my sis and my boyfriend love to pose, I sometimes have to force them.:)
Tag2 am Gardasee und wieder führte uns unser Weg nach Sirmione.
Man sollte eigentlich meinen,dass wenn man etwas besichtigt, Mode nicht so wichtig sein sollte. Aber ich kann einfach nicht nicht über mein Outfit am Morgen nachdenken. Bevor wir also zum Sightseeing-Teil von Tag 2 kommen, zeig ich euch erstmal unsere Outfits. Ja, auch ein ganz wichtiger Teil.;) Und so scheinbar bereitwillig meine Sis und mein Freund auf den Fotos posen, oft muss ich sie wirklich nötigen, mehr als nur 1-2 Fotos mit mir zu machen.





No comments:

Post a Comment