HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Italian Holidays - Herculaneum - OOTD

So before I take you on a visual tour through the ancient city of Herculaneum, I show you what I wore. Technically a simple look, because if I do sightseeing and also with 30 degrees in the shade, I just want to dress comfortable. So I put on some black jeansshort from H&M and to give them the used-look, I cut open the hems. Then one of my favorite tshirts at the moment, which I bought at Primark some months ago and it waited in my closet for its special mission. The statement-necklace is also from Primark and upgrades every look.
//Also bevor es dann zu einer visuellen Tour durch die antike Stadt Herculaneum geht, erstmal mein Outfit des Tages. Eigentlich ist es nix Spezielles, da ich zum sightseeing, und das auch noch bei 30 Grad im Schatten, am liebsten einfach nur bequem angezogen sein möchte. Aber dieses Shirt gehört im Moment zu meinem liebsten und es hat in meinem Schrank jetzt seit Monaten auf seinen speziellen Einsatz gewartet. Die Statementkette ebenso und sie wertet den Look ein wenig auf. Um der Jeansshorts den used-look zu verleihen, habe ich einfach den Saum aufgetrennt und ausgefranst.

No comments:

Post a Comment