HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Italian Holidays - The Parties

Hello. As I told you in my previous holiday post, before the holidays we were so looking forward to go to some nice parties, like we did all the years before. But everything had changed. It all became too commercial and big and we were kind of disappointed. I just edited some photos we took with a small compact camera and thought I could post them too.
Hallo. Wie ich ja schon in meinem letzten Urlaubspost erzählt habe, hatten wir uns vor dem Urlaub ja richtig auf die Parties in Italien gefreut, weil sie in den Jahren davor ziemlich cool waren. Ok, man muss sagen, vor 10 Jahren waren sie am coolsten, dann wurden sie Jahr für Jahr schlechter und hatten jetzt ihren Tiefpunkt erreicht. Kommerzielle Großraumdiscos, wo es null um die Musik und nur um Profit geht. Echt enttäuschend!
Ich habe grade die Fotos von unserer Zweitkamera, einer kleinen Kompaktkamera bearbeitet und dachte, dass ich diese doch auch mal posten könnte.:)
Bob Sinclar @ Le Cave


Martin Solveig @ Praja




Noo,I didn't pee my pants! It was just soooo hot there, I had to pour water over myself. #icebucketchallenge ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment