HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Last Evening in Florence - Outfits


It is always the same, when I just travel with handluggage, I don't have enough clothes. Or at least it seems to me that way. Even though I brought two outfits for one day, I want to wear something different. Like when you're at home and you have nothing to wear, but your wardrobe is jam-packed. Maybe it is colder or warmer at your travel destination or you want to wear something more or less posh. You are never satisfied. Unless you have bought something during your holidays. Then you want to wear these new pieces. 
I think we didn't go shopping in Florence, but previously in Rome, I found that blouse I am wearing in these pics. Thats also why it's a bit creased.:) And the best location for a short outfit shooting is of course the "showcase" square Piazza della Signoria.

Irgendwie ist es doch immer so wenn man nur mit Handgepäck reist, man hat nie genug zum Anziehen. Auch wenn man für jeden Tag fast zwei Outfits dabei hat, es kommt doch so, dass man mit diesen Klamotten dann nicht zufrieden ist, weil es zu kalt oder warm am Reiseort ist, man gerne etwas Schickeres oder Schlichteres anziehen möchte oder sonst ein bizarrer Grund. In Florenz habe ich nicht allzu viel geshoppt, aber zum Glück hatte ich bereits in Rom im Sommersale diese Bluse gekauft, weshalb sie auch ein wenig zerknittert auf den Fotos aussieht. Und als perfekte Location für ein kurzes Outfitshooting war natürlich Florenz' Paradeplatz, die Piazza della Signoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment