HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Friday 10 March 2017

Outfit - Venice Day 3 (His &Hers)


One of my main travel tips: Always take a travel flat iron with you or make sure, your clothes are packed in the right way, so they will not crease and you can wear them straight out of your case. Because I didn't take one on my Venice trip,this was my problem on our third day, because now looking at the pics, the other people might have thought, that it was my lunch break and I was working at an ice cream parlor. And to blame for this is the vest, but my top was too creased to wear it on its own.😂 But with my favorite necklace at the moment and my jeansjacket, I could ease the look, so it didn't look too uniform.

Einer meiner Hauptreisetips: Nehme immer ein Reisebügeleisen mit oder pack deine Sachen so, dass sie nicht zerknittert sind und man sie direkt aus dem Koffer anziehen kann. Das war auch mein Problem an Tag 3, denn wenn ich mir jetzt die Fotos ansehe, müssten die Leute gedacht haben,ich hätte gerade Mittagspause und würde in einem Eiskaffee arbeiten. Dies ist aber der Weste geschuldet, die ich über dem Top anziehen musste, dass zu zerknittert war um es alleine zu tragen.😂 Aber mit meiner momentanen Lieblingskette und meiner Jeansjacke konnte ich den Look noch ein wenig auflockern und sah nicht zu uniform aus.





No comments:

Post a Comment