HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Friday 24 March 2017

New at the online shops #1


Who doesn't enjoy browsing through their favorite online shops and looking out for fresh fashion pieces? I do it almost two or three times a week, even though I almost never intend to buy anything
I just love to see, how brands implement the current trends and style them. I often just use this as an inspiration. I think about the pieces I already own and which new pieces I really need and how I can incorporate them into my existing wardrobe. So today here is "episode" one of my new "New @ the online shops" series.

Wer liebt es nicht die Shops seiner Lieblingsmarken nach Neuheiten zu durchstöbern und nach "frischen" Teilen Ausschau zu halten? Ich mache es bestimmt zwei bis dreimal die Woche, auch wenn ich gar nicht vorhabe etwas zu kaufen. Ich liebe es einfach zu sehen, wie Marken die neuesten Trends umsetzten und stylen und lasse mich dadurch inspirieren. Dann denke ich über die Teile nach,die ich bereits besitze und die, die ich wirklich brauche und wie ich diese dann in meine bestehende Garderobe einbauen kann, um neue Looks zu kreieren. Also gibt es heute Teil 1 meiner neuen "New @ the online shops" Serie.

Zara


 Pull & Bear


H&M


Bershka



No comments:

Post a Comment