HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Saturday 21 November 2020

Casual Outfits at Galleria Umberto I


When I started my blog, I wanted it to be in equal parts about travel, fashion and beauty. Then I stopped writing about beauty here and instead did it on another, new blog. Then Instagram appeared and the smartphone cams became better, so I just posted my outfit photos over there. Except for my outfits I wore during my trips, since I always had/ have my Nikon Camera at hand. So here some casual outfits we wore during an easy day strolling through Naples and our first stop at Galeria Umberto I, which is similar to the more famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan.

Eigentlich war ja meine Absicht damals, als ich den Blog gegründet habe, zu beiden Teilen gleich viel über Mode sowie Reisen zu posten. Und dann kam Instagram und ich habe aufgehört Outfits noch extra draußen für den Blog zu shooten, außer natürlich im Urlaub. Hier ein paar daytime outfits aus der Galeria Umberto I, welche im Vergleich zu der mailänder Einkaufspassage Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II aber weniger bekannt ist.







No comments:

Post a Comment