HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Friday 9 October 2015

Pinspiration August & September 2015



Hola! 
It's time again for my Pinterest-summary with my favorite pins from the past months!
Actually it's really hard to sort out the most favorite pins, because everything on your wall is a favorite, but if I wouldn't pic only some, I had to post 200 pics. But if you visit my August and September wall, you can also see the links to the sites, I got the pics from.
At the moment I'm pinning like crazy, because as always I collect all my favorite looks from the Fashion Weeks, so if you're interested in that, you can follow me here!:)

Hola!
Es ist wieder mal an der Zeit für eine Pinterest-zusammenfassung mit meinen Lieblingspins der letzten 2 Monate. Eigentlich kann man die Pins garnicht aussortieren, denn alles auf der Pinnwand sind ja normalerweise "Lieblings"-bilder, sonst hätte man sie ja garnicht erst gespeichert, aber irgendwie muss man ja aussieben, sonst müsste ich ja 200 Bilder hier posten. Dennoch verlinke ich hier nochmal meine August- und September Pinnwand, auf denen man dann auch die Links zu den einzelnen Bildern findet. Im Moment bombe ich Pinterest ja mit Looks der Fashion Weeks zu. Wer sich dafür interessiert, kann mir gerne hier folgen!:)

Looks

 Lookbook/Magazines

Beauty

  Interior


 All pictures via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment