HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Couture Fall 2015

Hi! Many times I've told you before, how much I love the Coutureclothes and I already created some posts (here). So today I'll show you my favorite looks from the previous fashionshows from Paris.
If you want to see more looks, go and see my Pinterest-Couture-Board.

Hi!
Ich habe ja schon des öfteren erzählt, wie sehr ich Coutureroben liebe und einige Posts erstellt (hier). Heute habe ich einmal Favoriten der letzten Coutureschauen zusammengestellt. Wenn Ihr noch mehr Looks sehen wollt, schaut euch einfach meine Pinterest-Couture-Pinnwand an.

Zuhair Murad

Viktor & Rolf

Versace

Giambattista Valli

Alexis Mabille

Armani

 Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition

 Loris Azzaro

 Jean Paul Gaultier

Elie Saab

 Maison Margiela

 Alexandre Vauthier

Julien Fournié

Georges Hobeika

 Bouchra Jarrar

 Chanel

 Ralph & Russo

 Yanina

 Christian Dior

 Schiaparelli

 Valentino

No comments:

Post a Comment