HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Thursday 24 August 2017

Summer Sales Haul Pt. 1 - Bershka & H&M


Like I said before, the fashion at the moment is right up my alley and I already knew, that I would shop a lot at this years summer sales. In comparison to last years minimalistic 90s fashion, this year it has totally changed and in my opinion for the better. I just love these super feminine trends like ruffles, off-the-shoulder, lace and flower prints and also the playful details like trumpet sleeves, knots and cords. And it was also the first time, that I almost only shopped online, because in the normal shops the sale had a slow start and online some pieces were even cheaper. So today I have the first part of my sales haul series with pieces from Bershka and H&M, before I put them into the wash and pack them for my next trip to Italy, which will already be in a few days.

Die Mode im Moment ist so nach meinem Geschmack, dass ich schon wußte, dass ich im Sale zuschlagen werden würde. Im Vergleich zu letztem Jahr, als noch der minimale 90s Style in war, den ich nicht wirklich mochte, hat sich die Mode komplett ins Gegenteil und damit für meinen Geschmack zum Besseren verändert. Ich liebe die femininen Trends, wie Rüschen, Off-the-shoulder und Spitze ebenso wie die verspielten Details wie Ballonärmel, Knoten und Schnürungen.
Es war auch das erste Mal, dass ich hauptsächlich online geshoppt habe, denn in den Geschäften lief mir der Sale viel zu schleppend an und in den Onlineshops waren die Klamotten außerdem günstiger bzw. überhaupt vorhanden. Heute gibt es also Teil 1 mit Sachen von Bershka und H&M, bevor ich sie für meinen kommenden Trip nach Italien ( wohin auch sonst?!) einpacke. Denn der steht schon in ein paar Tagen an.



Bershka



H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment