HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Friday 7 October 2016

Outfit - By the Sea


Ciao!
Today I show you a summer outfit, before it is definitely too late for that. Actually it already is, because it's freezing outside, but I have to stop complaining, because fortunatelly we had some final hot days. But I feel like, as if some minutes ago, I swam in the sea, came out and I was handed over a wintercoat. And now I regret not taking advantage of the beautiful scenery of the sea in Italy and not taking more outfitpics. This one is quiet casual, as we had lunch in a restaurant by the sea. (And I even wear my bikini underneath:) I love these shorts from Parisian Collection, I found a while ago at Tk Maxx, because even though they are really short, I don't feel too naked, because of the fringes.
And do I have to mention, that Off the shoulder tops are THE trend of 2016? But because I almost saw all of the fashion shows for next summer,(follow me on Pinterest, where I collect my favorite looks) I know, that it will also be a trend next year. So I was really happy, when I found that top at Zara in the sale section.:)
Also featured: my sis in a blue batik dress.

Heute gibts noch schnell ein Sommeroutfit von mir, bevor es dafür endgültig zu spät ist. Eigentlich ist es das ja schon längst, denn es ist ja eisig draussen. Mir kommt es echt so vor, als käme ich grade aus dem Meer und mir wurde direkt ein Wintermantel in die Hand gedrückt. Naja, dafür hatten wir ja vor kurzem noch ein paar letzte heisse Tage, deshalb will ich mich mal nicht beschweren. Mir fällt aber auf, dass ich dieses Jahr viel zu wenig Outfits abfotografiert und die Kulisse des Meeres in Italien zu wenig genutzt hab. Hier waren wir mittags in einem Restaurant am Meer und deshalb ist es auch eher casual. Ich liebe diese Shorts von Parisian Collection, die ich, glaube ich, letztes Jahr bei Tk Maxx gefunden habe, denn obwohl sie sehr kurz ist, kommt man sich Dank der Fransen trotzdem angezogen vor. Off-the-shoulder Oberteile sind ja eh DER Trend des Jahres (und da ich schon die Kollektionen für nächsten Sommer gesehen habe, weiss ich, dass dies auch so bleiben wird( folge mir auf Pinterest, wo ich alle meine Lieblingslooks sammel)) und da war ich umso froher, dass ich noch dieses Top im Sale bei Zara ergattern konnte.
Sunglasses: Monki












No comments:

Post a Comment