HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Monday 4 May 2015

Black Glitter - #Outfitidea

 
 Salut! Some days ago I shopped again at H&M (yes, I'm doing a second Springhaul soon;see my first one here;) and couldn't resist that sequinskirt. I haven't had such a long glitter-skirt in my collection and haven't seen one in stores before. I think it would make a good gala outfit, if you don't want to wear a gown. Or I would even wear this to a wedding, because it's elegant, but still cool. Because the skirt is the showpiece, I added a plain,white blouse and almost no jewelry, just my long raptor-claw-necklace. But with a choker necklace, it would also look great and elongate the silhouette. 

Salut! Vor kurzem habe ich wieder im Sale bei H&M eingekauft (ja, der nächste Springhaul folgt sobald; zum ersten gehts hier) und konnte diesem bodenlangen Pailettenrock nicht widerstehen. Bei soviel Glitzer kann man nur ein schlichtes Oberteil kombinieren und um einen Kontrast zum geschlitzten Rock zu schaffen, habe ich eine schlichte Bluse ausgewählt (übrigens auch von H&M). Und um das Outfit nicht zu überladen, habe ich auch auf zu viel Schmuck verzichtet und nur meine Raptorenkrallenkette getragen. Schön wäre aber auch ein Choker-Collier, um die Silhouette ein wenig zu strecken und den Schwanenhals ;) zu betonen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment