HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Outfit of the day - Schloss Sanssouci

Ciao! Da ich keine richtigen Outfitfotos an unserem 2. Tag in Berlin bzw. Potsdam geschossen habe, heute ein kleiner nachgestellter 'Outfit-of-the-day'-post. Ich trage mein zur Zeit allerliebstes Lieblingsshirt. Wer meine früheren Museumsbesuche verfolgt hat, weiss, dass ich ein totaler Dinosaurierfan bin. Und dann ist ja wohl auch klar, dass 'Jurassic Park' zu meinen All-time-favorite-Filmen gehört. Ich bin fast ausgeflippt, als ich das Shirt bei Primark entdeckt habe und bereue jetzt, dass ich mir nicht noch 2-3 auf Vorrat mitgenommen habe.
//Ciao! Because I didn't take any proper outfitphotos on our second day in Berlin/ Potsdam, today a re-staged 'outfit-of-the-day. I'm wearing my favorite tshirt at the moment. Who watched my latest visits to the museums, already knows, that I'm a huge dinosaur-fan. So it's no surprise that 'Jurassic Parc' is one of my all-time-favorite-movies. And when I saw this shirt at Primark I almost freaked out. Now I regret not buying 2 or 3 ahead.


  Tshirt: Primark/ Skirt & Necklace: H&M/ Shoes & Sunglasses: italian market

No comments:

Post a Comment