HomeTravelFashionBeauty

Saturday 1 March 2014

New York Fashion Week Fall 2014 #1

Ich bin zurück aus New York und bevor ich anfange meine 1 Million Fotos zu posten, die wir geschossen haben, beginne ich auch mal die diversen Fashionweeks aufzuarbeiten. Hier schon mal Teil 1 meiner Highlights der New Yorker Modewoche. (Mehr auf meinem Pinterestprofil.)
I'm back from my trip to New York and before I start posting the one million photos we shot, I work off the fashion weeks. So today my highlights of New York Fashion Week part one. (More on my Pinterest-account.)
Prabal Gurung
Zimmerman
Kate Spade
Juan Carlos Obando/Dion Lee
Jason Wu/Tanya Taylor
Jill Stuart
Coach/Houghton/Nicole Miller
Hervé Léger
Hervé Léger
Altuzarra
Monique Lhuillier
Monique Lhuillier
Alexander Wang
Victoria Beckham
Delpozo
Delpozo
Peter Som
Raoul/Rachel Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment